After a successful start in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, you will support us in our expansion into the German-speaking part of Switzerland. You will expand the B2B network and acquire new customers. You identify potential companies and conduct goal-oriented discussions with their decision-makers.
This job is for you if
- you can support us with your know-how in selling B2B solutions in German-speaking Switzerland.
- you like to approach customers and are able to listen to them.
- a lively environment suits you as well as us.
- German is your native language and you can communicate with us in French or English.
Your new company
Since 2015, we've been a technology startup on a mission to improve collaboration in businesses. Our cloud/SaaS solution enables our customers to use their time productively and spend less of it on inefficient meetings. We - the thirteen-person team behind WeDo - value open and honest interaction with each other. It goes without saying that we support and encourage each other. It moves us forward as a company and as employees, and it's fun to achieve our goals together.
Decide for yourself where you work: in our modern offices next to the train station, in your favorite café, at home or on the road with customers. Flexible working hours are a matter of course for us, as are five weeks of vacation. Good coffee, hot tea and a game of ping-pong are free. In addition, we offer you a lot of freedom to help shape the start-up with your ideas and to develop yourself personally.
Interested? You can send your application under "Apply now". In addition to your CV, please describe briefly (the text style is not so important) what experiences and learnings you have made in your professional life so far.
- within 15 days you will receive a feedback.
- during a short telephone conversation we will exchange our experiences for the first time.
- we get to know each other better in a personal meeting.
- for half a day we invite you to our company and spend a working day together.